Thursday 20 March 2014

20 questions tag

Do you have a middle name?
Of course it's Lauren
What was your favourite subject in school?
Maths
Do you have any pets?
Yes I have doggie named Mitzy
What is your favourite song at the moment?
Has to be Ke$ha-timber
What's the last thing you bought?
A note book
Favourite colour?
At the moment it's yellow
What is your favourite book of all time?
Split between Harry potter and twilight haha
Favourite perfume?
Kim Kardashian... smells sooo good
What was the last film you watched?
The book thief- cried like a baby
What is your favourite film?
The champ
Pepsi or coke?
Coke all the way
Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla only like my chocolate in a bar thank you very much
Tea or coffee?
Tea
What hand do you write with?
I'm left handed
Who is your favourite Disney princess?
Ariel love the little mermaid
Favourite Disney film?
Newsies but I love them all
Book or film?
Both you read the book then go and watch the film
How tall are you?
5.45ft
Can you cook?
Yes I can I'm amazing
Any interesting facts about you?
I have a twin sister







3 comments:

  1. I think it's so cool that your a twin :) Identical or not?
    I love the little mermaid, tea and all things Disney too! I just wanted to mention how I think your thought/quote of the day thing is a good idea.
    Twilight! <3 Maths is hard D:

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx