Sunday 30 March 2014

Finally Finished

Hi everyone, I thought I'd just let you all know that after 14 years of "The Beach "being released I finally got round to watching it. Now I know it's not a big deal to many people but it is to me. I've stated to watch this film I don't know how many times and today is the first time I have ever seen the end. After watching it through I can now tell you all that I really like it, and I know you've all probably seen it, as its been out for 14 years, but if not then I think you should. So ,ok, this post might be a bit pointless but I just wanted to share this information about my life with you.

Do you have any films that you've started to watch but not seen the end yet? Much love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx