Tuesday 25 March 2014

Inspiration and motivation

Hi everyone, one of my greatest love's in life is all things Disney. I have loved it, like many, since I was a kid and I'm still obsessed now. So I'm going to share some of the Disney quotes that have inspired me in the past, and hope it can do the same for you.

1."The more you like yourself, the less your like someone else, which makes you unique."- Walt Disney

2."A true hero is not measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart."- Hercules

3."The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it."- The lion king

4."The things that make me different, are the things that make me."- Winnie the pooh

5."There is more treasure in a book than in all the pirate's loot on treasure island."- Walt Disney

6."Life is not a spectators sport. If watchin is all your gonna to do,  then your gonna watch your life go by without ya."- The hunchback of notre dame

7."All it takes is faith and trust."- Peter pan

8."The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."- Walt Disney

9."Your never too old to be young."- Snow white

10."Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever."- Walt Disney
I really hope you enjoyed reading some of my favourite quotes. What inspires you? Please leave comments. Much love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx