Wednesday 26 March 2014

P.S. I love books

Hi everyone, so from the title some of you may already have guessed what this post is about. If not let me tell you. One of my most favourite things to do is read books. I'll read anything, fantasy, biography, autobiography, I'm not too fussy. One of my all time favourites though are novel's by Cecilia Ahern.

Probably most famous for her book PS, I Love You, Cecilia is an Irish novelist who has had best seller books world wide. I love all her books and own all her novel's.
I find that these books are a very easy read and the descriptions in them make it feel like your watching it on tv. Many of the books I read have films bases on them, I love going to watch them, to see how they have been interpreted, although PS, I Love Youis not one of them. Because this book is so good I didn't want it to be ruined and have decided never to watch it ( for now). I think out of the whole collection The Book of Tomorrowis hands down, my favourite. I have read this book about 5 times and I'm still amazed by how well written it is. If you only ever read one book in your life this should be it!!!!


Have you read any of these books? If you have leave a comment on what you thought of them. Much love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx