Monday 24 March 2014

Questions people ask twins

Hi everyone, so if you read my 20 questions post you will already know that I'm a twin. In this post I have decided to go through some of the most common questions people ask about us. Before I start I should first introduce you all to my twin sister Lian(go see her blog here )
Me and Lian(lian is in the black)
Are you twins?
Well obviously

Which one is older?
Lian is the older twin, by a whole 9 minutes.

Who's taller?
I'm taller by about an inch.

Are they identical?
Yes we are identical twins. Actually we are mirror image, meaning that I'm left handed and Lian is right handed, like looking in a mirror.

Can you tell what each other is thinking?
Simple answer is no we can't.

Do you feel each other's pain?
Again, no we are no more advanced than any other humans.

Do you ever get yourselves mixed up?
I'm not even going to answer

Do you dress the same?
Not since we were about 10 but before that we wore all the same clothes.

That is all the questions I can think of that people have asked me and my sister but if you have any others leave a comment and I will be happy to answer them for you. Toni xoxo








2 comments:

  1. Haha I just asked one of those questions xD Do all the same questions get annoying sometimes?

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no not really you get used to them x

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx