Saturday 29 March 2014

Slim in 6

Hi everyone, today I decided to introduce you to Slim in 6. This is a workout DVD and I have been loving it at the minute. It's a 6 week program of resistance training. I've been using this for about 2 weeks and I can already see change. In total I've lost about 5lbs and 4.5 inche over my waist, hips and thighs. I think this set is one of the best of its kind that I've tried. Along with the 3 DVD' s you also get a diet plan, measuring tape, weight loss chart and a resistance band. If your looking to shape up this summer I really recommend this for you. It's so easy and because you see it working you stay motivated. At £66.80 this set is quite pricey but for me I feel it was an investment. I'll leave the link below for anyone who wants to take a look.

Slim in 6 Workout DVD Programme: Six Week Slim Training Body Reshaping Workout DVD Programme


If any of you have tried this workout set I'd love to hear what you thought of it in the comments. Much love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx