Friday 28 March 2014

The 90's tag

Hi everyone, today I decided to to share my memories from when I was a kid by doing the 90's tag.


1.Favourite tv show?
So many to choose from... erm it had to be the mighty morphin power rangers (I was the pink one).

2. Favourite toy?
Definitely sky dancers, I loved them. Made up when I saw they had been brought back out.You can buy them hear


3. Favourite commercial?
I know this might sound strange but I loved the PG tea adverts with the chimps dressed as people.

4. NSync or backstreet boys?
Backstreet boys all the way

5. Weirdest fashion trend?
Peddle pushers haha

6. Favourite beanie baby?
Aww I had loads of these but I love my peace bear (notice love is present tense as I still have all of mine)

7. How many tamagotchi's did you go through?
 erm about 3?

8. Favourite game system and game?
Had to be the SAGA but I don't really remember the games :s

9. Favourite collectable?
Definitely my pogs(yes I still have my pogs and my slammers)

10. Favourites music artists?
The spice girls (I was always baby spice).

11. Favourites Disney original movie?
Halloween town...love it

12. Favourite Nick Jr show?
I didn't watch Nick Jr but me and my sister loved Doug on Nickelodeon

13. Favourite candy?
Flip pop

14. Favourite McDonald's happy meal toy?
I used to love the smurfs, I had hundreds

15. Favourite book?
Mog and the Baby

16. Favourite clothes store?
TBH my mum did my shopping

17. What would you watch when you got home from school?
Probably sabrina the teenage witch

18. Favourite tv show's?

  • Keenan and Kel (who love's orange soda?)
  • Are you afraid of the dark
  • Sabrina
  • Teen Angel
  • Boy meets world
  • The journey of Alan strange
  • Art attack
  • The little mermaid
  • Aladdin
  • Doug
  • Johnny bravo
  • Dexters lab
  • Power puff girls
  • Etc


I hope you like reading this tag as much as I liked writing it. I would love to know what you liked back then (leave a comment). Much love Toni xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ginger spice all the way baby!!
    www.liannabell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS

    That teddy you had? I have two of those!!!! Still do haha and I love them to bits. I remember how I loved watching the Power Rangers. Remember Gameboys and the old Nintendo DSes? I never had a tamagotchi because my parents thought they were annoying but I did have the DS game. Sabrina <3

    Check out my post on the procrastination/beauty: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx