Monday 24 March 2014

Whats in my bag?


A girls bag is where she stores all her daily essentials and 'bits and bobs' away from the world. You can tell a lot about a person by the contents of her bag. So I have decided so sort out all the bits of paper and old receipts, put away my lose pennies and show you what I lug around with me in my bag.

1. NOTEBOOK to write down all my blog ideas while I'm on the go.
2. KINDLE FIRE HD for reading books or more likely social networking.
3. DIARY for all my important dates. (e.g. my birthday)
4. PEN to write in my notebook and diary.
5. HAND CREAM so I have nice soft hands.
6. DEODORANT so I don't smell. (haha)
7. MIRROR to check my makeup during the day.
8. NAIL FILE in case I chip a nail.
9. HAND SANITIZER to sanitize my hands.
10. PURSE to hold all my pennies.
11.LIP BALM to keep my lips soft (can't see it in the picture)
12. MY MOBILE PHONE for the usual phone things.



 I suppose that is everything, so what's I your bag? Toni xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx