Tuesday 25 March 2014

wreck this journal

Hi everyone, today I thought I'd tell you about my new favourite hobby. My wreak this journal.

The point of this journal is to DESTROY it. Each page has an instruction prompting you to wreck it: poke holes in this page, spill something on that page.... You can be as messy, creative or destructive as you want. I got my journal as a Christmas present and I think it is one of the best gifts of ever been given. Since I received this book I've had so much fun and in my opinion everyone should own this journal.

Here are a few of my completed pages for you to see. If you own one of these journal's or have any creative ideas let me know in the comments. Toni xoxo




Page of good thoughts, scratch using a sharp object, glue staple or tape pages together, rip it up

Sell this page


Colour outside of the lines 


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx