Sunday 27 April 2014

A day in the garden

Hi everyone, how lovely has the weather been today? I think today was the first glimpse of summer. Because of the amazing weather I decided to spend a little time in my garden. Until today I hadn't noticed how pretty all the plants have started to look now they've begun to grow. The flowers are so bright and my trees are covered in blossoms. I love my trees this time of year because when it's breezy the petals start to fall and it looks like it's snowing. I took some pictures to share with you.








I hope you like the photos. What's you favourite thing about the start of summer?
Much love Toni xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hehe you look so happy with the lovely spring floral shirt and the sun streaming down on you and those brilliant sunglasses! I love it :) Your garden is definitely starting to come out...

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/05/top-10-reasons-why-i-love-sherlock.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx