Wednesday 16 April 2014

My "things to buy when i have money" list

Hi everyone, today I want to share a list of all the fabulous things that I really want, but that are currently out of my budget.


1. LOUBOUTIN 'LOU SPIKES' TRAINERS
 I'm seriously in love with these shoes. But at £625 I could only wish to own a pair right now.



2. WALDO PANCAKE
 This one is not so much that I can't afford it. It's more that I just love all the products and can't choose what to get, their just so cute and funny.






3.TIFFANY EARINGS
I have wanted a pair of tiffany earings for so long now. I think they are so cute and would look amazing on. But at £130 I'll have to start saving my pennies.


So that is my list, short but sweet. If I'm going to be able to get these things I best get saving. Some will take a little longer than others to save for but oh well!!! Do you have a wish list of things you want? Much love Toni xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx