Tuesday 29 April 2014

Playlist tag

Hi everyone, today I have decided to do the playlist tag. For this tag I have to put the music on my phone (or whatever device you store your music on) on shuffle and tell you all the first 30 songs on that list. I'm excited and nervous about doing this tag because I love my music and listen to it most of the day, but I have a lot of 'guilty pleasures' on my phone as well. I have such random taste in music so please don't judge. Let's get started shall I.


  1. Katy Perry- Part of me
  2. Grease 2 soundtrack- Cool rider
  3. Selena Gomez- Come and get it
  4. Dj Sammy- Heaven
  5. Rihanna- S&M
  6. BOB ft Taylor Swift- Both of us
  7. Will.I.Am ft Miley Cyrus- Fall down
  8. Magnetic man- I need air
  9. Queen- Crazy little thing called love
  10. Miley Cyrus- Your gonna make me lonesome when you go
  11. Nelly ft Kelly Rowland- Dilemma
  12. Dionne Broomfield ft Diggy Simmons- Yeah right
  13. Whitney Houston- I wanna dance with somebody
  14. Fun- Carry on
  15. Passenger- Let her go
  16. Tulisa- Live it up
  17. Duke Dumont- Need u 100
  18. Doris Day- Fly me to the moon
  19. Ke$ha- We r who we r
  20. Alanis Morisette- Ironic
  21. Mickey Modelle vs Jessy- Over you
  22. Justin Bieber- Girlfriend
  23. Daniel Bedingfield- Gotta get through this
  24. Meredith Brooke- Bitch
  25. Alannah Myles- Black velvet
  26. Ciara- Like a boy
  27. Neil Diamond- Sweet Caroline
  28. Katy Perry- Dark horse
  29. Sandi Thom- I wish I was a punk rocker
  30. Bridgit Mendler- Ready or not

And that is my playlist. I do have some more recent music on my phone too, I promise, they just refused to be in the top 30. Are there any songs in my list that you like to listen to? I tag all of you who read this post to do it yourself. I you do this tag comment your post so I can have a nose at your playlists. 
Much love Toni xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Okay out of the ones you mentioned I am picking what I like and giving them a rating out of five... If you don't see them here it's a zero I'm afraid.

    2.Grease 2 soundtrack- Cool rider (I love anything Grease!)
    3.Selena Gomez- Come and get it (3)
    5.Rihanna- S&M (4)
    6.BOB ft Taylor Swift- Both of us (2 because of BOB... not really Taylor Swift)
    11.Nelly ft Kelly Rowland- Dilemma (Ooh this is one of my childhood! Therefore a 5)
    13.Whitney Houston- I wanna dance with somebody (First time I sang in public on a karaoke... and amazing song. 5!)
    17.Duke Dumont- Need u 100 (LOVE THIS 5)
    19.Ke$ha- We r who we r (3)
    20.Alanis Morisette- Ironic (5)
    26.Ciara- Like a boy (4)
    28.Katy Perry- Dark horse (5 I hated it at first then I loved it)
    30.Bridgit Mendler- Ready or not (3)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx