Friday 11 April 2014

You dont need to know this!!!

Hi everyone, so I have just been browsing the tinternet and realised how many useless facts there are. With that in mind I have decided to share a few of these facts with you. Let's start-


  • There are more chicken' s in the world than people.
  • Almonds are a member of the peach family.
  • A snail can sleep for 3 years.
  • The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.
  • Miss piggy' s full name is Pigathius Lee.
  • The Twitter bird is called Larry.
  • The total weight of all the ants in the world is about the same as all the humans in the world.
  • Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts and worms like bacon. 
  • If you put a can of diet-coke in water it will float but regular coke will sink.
  • The number one tyre manufacturer in the  world is LEGO.
  • In Britain it is illegal to operate a cow whilst intoxicated.

What's the saying "you learn something new everyday" haha. So do you have any more random fact to share? Much love Toni xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand! How does an almond seem close to a peach in any way? Oh eww you might've put me off chocolate bars for life -.- And yes! I would love to be able to sleep for three years and then bam I have my uni degree already :D Interesting and definitely random facts :P

    Check out my review on the new movie Divergent: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/04/divergent-movie-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx