Thursday 8 May 2014

What was i thinking?

Hi everyone, today I was thinking about all cringe worthy clothes and accessories I have worn in the past. So for fun I have decided to list a few to see if anyone else remembers how bad some fashion trends were.

1. Pop pants- when I was about 5 or 6 I used to wear these (shame). If you were lucky enough not to have worn these they were pants that had press fasteners down the side of the leg that would open, I'm not sure what the point was because everyone only wore them shut? Even more shamefully is that I had them I'm shorts as well. The only differences to the picture is that mine had orange strips down the side.

2. Blow up bag- I used to love using my blow up back pack, I always wanted the hand bag but was never allowed.



3. Flashing dummies- If you didn't have one of these around your neck in school your life was over. I loved to wear mine and walk around with it in my mouth like a baby(shame).

4. Butterfly clips- I used to wear tonnes of these thing in my hair and they were fab until it came to taking them out, painful is not the word.




Did you wear any of these things?
Much love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx