Tuesday 10 February 2015

Kardashian Beauty



Hello beautiful people, so around September we got ourselves a Kardashian beauty makeup pop up shop here in Liverpool and I was so excited. I love all things Kardashian and I couldn't wait to get my hands on some of their product's. Now that was 5 months ago and the time has come for the pop up shop to close its doors, which to be honest I am a bit sad about. Being the optimist that I am, I try to see the good side in everything and in this case the good thing is a 50% discount sale, yay! As well as having a 50% sale they also had some set's made up that you could buy with even more money knocked off and I just couldn't resist treating myself.





The first thing in my box of goodies was my Khloe' s kardazzle face pallet. In this pallet you get 8 gorgeous eyeshadows and then in a little pull out draw you get 3 cheek blush/highlighters. The size of this pallet is just perfect, you could easily put it in your bag before you go out and not even notice its in there.



 The next things in my box were a pair of eyelashes called Glimmer. Now I'm not a big lover of lashes but I can't wait to try this pair. I also got a Joystick lip lacquer in the shade "rose parade" and it is the most beautiful shade of red I have ever seen. It is so easy to use because it is like a thick lip pencil that winds up, similar to a regular lipstick. And F.Y.I it tastes amazing!




Next are two nail varnish, one in the shade perfection perfection 860 which is a lovely pink peach and the other is shade gleaming etincelant 827, it's like a bronze copper sort of colour. Got to say I am in love with these nail varnish because they go on so even and if you want to be quick you can get away with just one coat, what more can you ask for?



This last one didn't actually come in the set but I bought it anyway because at £5.99 it was a steal. It is The Quicky lengthening and thickening mascara. I must admit that I have used this mascara before and still have one that I am using at the minute, but because the price was so good I had to get another to put away for when I run out. If you try any of the Kardashian beauty products I really recommend you try this as it is amazing. It dose as it says on the package, is great when your in a rush and need to just throw some mascara on your lashes and still has them looking fab!




 What did it cost me for all this makeup? Well including the price of the mascara it came to the grand total of £25.99! Can you say bargain?  So if you find yourself in Liverpool in the next few weeks you need to visit the Kardashian beauty store, I know I'll be going again before they close to get my hands on a few more goodies.

Have you tried any of the product's I've mentioned in my post? Or are there any others you think I should try?  Let me know in the comments.

Much love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx